Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gluten Free Menu Plan 05/18/14

I had a really busy, but really fun weekend spending time with people I love. This week's menu plan is a little haphazard. We have some people coming for a visit, but I'm not really sure what meals they will be around for, so I'm kind of winging it here.

Breakfasts:

Hard boiled eggs (I really like hard boiled eggs!)
Overnight oatmeal with apple, cinnamon, raisin, and pecan.

Lunches:

Burrito bowls (Chicken, cilantro-lime rice, black beans, peppers, onions, avocado, romaine)
Tuna salad over roma tomato slices
Spinach salad with mushrooms, red onion, and grape tomatoes with balsamic vinaigrette

Dinners:

Burrito bowls
Beef hard tacos
Citrus grilled pork chops with a fennel and apple salad
Roast whole chicken with roasted red potatoes and sauteed kale
Smoked pork butt with apple-bacon-coleslaw with corn tostadas
Italian meatballs with spaghetti squash and Caesar salads


For snacks I have lots of fruit: bananas, cantaloupe, grapes, pears, peaches, and apples.
There's also avocado and rice cakes, and I was bad this weekend and I bought some ice cream. You've got to live a little, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment